Friday, April 22, 2011

Blog via mobile phone app?

Hello!
If anyone knows of a blogger-linked app for the android (or even iPhone...I'll search for the android version), please let me know. I am linked to my phone at the hip, but me and my home computer are mere acquaintances right now. Can't blog from school. Not without guilt or fear, anyway. :) (Support your local teachers!) Moving on....

Spark Yoga is helping me to:
-de-clutter my living space and my self-criticism/negativity/emotional issues
-gain clarity in why I'm not reaching goals I've set
-commit to yoga practice/exercise 5 times per week and eating good foods
-make and keep other commitments in my life
-focus on myself

I commit to blogging about the above topics in the next week. :)

Ok, today is exciting because I have the day off. No school! Woohoo!

Here is what I've done so far:

Up at 7:30 (without an alarm clock! Possibly due to my 3 hour nap yesterday from 5-8...oh yes. It was nice. I was exhausted, henceforth I slept. If only I listened to my body more often.)

Checked school email and wrote replies, whilst adorning an Origins face mask for 15 minutes :)
Today only 4/22! Bring your cosmetic empties to a store for a FREE regular size cleanser!
Origins Earth Day Deal
image from Origins.com


(The LOUDEST airplane is flying over my condo...please hold)

Finished face process

Downstairs for breakfast (Special K granola and a tidbit of Special K Red Berries with light vanilla soy milk - I think I've mentioned that I'm *sniffle* lactose intolerant)

And yummy coffee in my "R" coffee mug (what is it about a cup with your monogram on it? OK, I can tell you. My first name was never on the fun Six Flags keychains growing up, and it probably still isn't...that was a big bummer when in 7th grade, my friend, Leslie could pick up her named keychain and vibrantly exclaim, "Here's MY name! Cool!" Yeah...cool for her. "Rita" was the closest to "Rina"- oh sad, 7th grade me. Rita is a wonderful name...it just isn't my name.)

While finishing coffee:
1) looked out the window at our garden (strawberries are ripening!, shooed away 2 squirrels (Todd would go after them with a garden tool turned weapon),
2) checked Facebook on my phone,
3) sent text messages to
    -my family about Good Friday service tonight,
    -my husband about said squirrels,
    -my friend Breah about her address,
    -my friend, Erick about his birthday,
4) wrote thank you cards and baby cards and wedding cards (continuing process online with TinyPrints in the near future)

Put dishes away

Completed Chick Fil A online survey for my FREE CHICKEN SANDWICH code (! - Um, yeah! look twice at those receipts, my friends! So worth it!)

The rest of the day will go like this:

Order bday cards and mail them through Tiny Prints ($2.44 each for a personalized, beautiful card with a stamp, addressed and mailed for you - see below.)




Get ready for noon yoga and errands (Container Store, Central Market, Target)
Good Friday Service in Arlington with my family


It's Easter weekend, everyone! I hope you enjoy it with loved ones! Todd "helps" the Easter bunny on Sunday. Yes, kids! I know the  Easter Bunny, personally! :)
Easter Bunny, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment