Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday workout

I went to Saturday morning's 9am Core Yoga class...man, is that hard! Good! But not easy, oh no.

Today I did a quick jog on Katy Trail because I forgot to dry my YogiToes towel (stays in place on your yoga mat- a necessity in my yoga book).

I went 2.28 miles in 25 min 33 sec at a 11:09 min/mile pace and burned 235 calories.
And I'm wheezing.
That's a good workout!

I ran to the pace of Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas, otherwise, it would have taken me longer. That song is a doozey! :)

My playlist today (and most Katy Trail days) was:
Walk Away by Kelly Clarkson
Can't Get Enough of You Baby by Smashmouth
Paper Planes by M.I.A.
Pump It by BEP
Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson (this is my "I'm awesome!" song when jogging)
(part of) Womanizer by Britney Spears (you love her music too, admit it)
Lucky by Jason Mraz & Colbie Caillat, once I got back to Cole Ave

Yoga tomorrow at 6am!

No comments:

Post a Comment