Wednesday, January 27, 2010

40 Days of Yoga

I've just started practicing yoga in the last year or so. I've always been a kickboxing class sort of girl (sometimes spin or hip hop or the barbell class...basically, I love the gym class set-up), where working out consists of:
1. Enter gym
2. Attend class
3. Leave gym
Very little prep work is done, with just the add-on drive to and from the gym. It was great. 60 minutes, 3 days a week. Super. Well, yoga has finally crept into my life, and the best way to put it is that it's a match for me right now. Maybe I'll divulge more on that later.

So there's this cool yoga studio above Gloria's in Uptown that has seriously had me since $15 for one week. I have since joined and am signed up for a 40 Days to Personal Revolution (book by Baron Baptiste). I hope you enjoy reading my daily entries of this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment