Monday, February 22, 2010

Days 13-20

The week's focus  was "Equanimity" - trying to calm the "tapes" that play in your head and allowing yourself to calm down enough to be still.

I went to Austin for work (teacher conference, yay!), and I did do one morning of yoga in the hotel fitness room. 5 guys on treadmills and me in my orange "Shine On" tank top with pink yoga pants. I thought, "I'll just jump on the treadmill too...that will make me stick out a tad less." But heck if I let some dudes push me off of my mat! I woke up early to do YOGA. So yoga I did. I went through my sun salutations and broke a sweat for a good 20 minutes or so, and I even did 15 minutes of quiet meditation while my roomie was in the shower. It was pretty darn good for being out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment