Monday, April 12, 2010

Project 21 - Days 1 and 2

OK!
I started Project 21 on Saturday with a killer class by Karen. Man! I could not get up on Sunday. So I slept in. :) And I went today at 6:30 and had a great class. So if I do all 21 days in this 30-day period, that means I need to go 5 days a week, and 6 days one of the weeks. I'm going to try to go every day this week (minus yesterday). Yow.

The idea behind Project 21 is that it takes 21 days to start a habit. I like that. Usually people talk about quitting bad habits, rather than starting good habits. What good habit do you want to start? Join me on my 21 day journey!

All proceeds from Project 21 go to Eagle Rock School in Colorado. We sent in charity ideas and drew one out of the hat on Saturday to kick off the program. Yea!

Now for some sleep. We are making NASA Mars Landers in class tomorrow, so I need some good rest. (Getting a full night's rest would be another good habit to start.) Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for supporting the Eagle Rock Alumni Graduate Fund. I am a graduate of Eagle Rock. If it weren't for the graduate fund I would not have my MA now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Jeremy! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete