Sunday, April 25, 2010

Project 21 Days 7, 8, 9

Despite my slower week of yoga, I managed to get onto my mat on Tuesday, Friday, and Saturday. I fell into the "I can catch up later" idea-- when really, if I'm going to do 21 days of yoga, I need to just do it. Not plan on doing it. You know? If only I could apply this thinking to doing my Masters assignments. Another whole weekend working on it.

I did spend some time shopping today! It was so fun to go to Anthropologie in Highland Park Village and peruse the shelves and see what was in. I ended up buying a super cute apron for myself, a button down shirt for myself, and a very cute skirt for myself. :) Hey, remember that I gave up Anthropologie for Lent! Today was my first day back...ahhhh, it was like a breath of fresh shopping air. I just love that store!

OK, gotta get some sleep before tomorrow's 9am class and all day of reading and finishing my week 2 assignment. Night, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment