Sunday, April 18, 2010

Project 21 - Days 4, 5, and 6

No lie, my friends! I have done 6 days of yoga thus far! SIX!
Oh, yes. I made it to yoga on Thursday, Friday for the Hour of Power, and this morning at 9 am with Janie...my left hip was talking to me all through church today.

OK, so my computer is on the fritz. I was working on my masters assignment, and I had to redo it about 5 times (no exaggeration- seriously, I was in tears, it sucked so badly). I downloaded a free security program (Google's! I LOVE all things Google, so I am not going to comment on whether or not it is Google's fault. Because Google can do no wrong. It (Google) is amazing and so are all of their awesome products and applications. But that's another post. My hubby is going to fix this machine. So have a great week, and I'll see you on the flip side! (Wha? Seriously, I don't know where that came from...I've never used that phrase; even when it was cool, I wasn't saying it. What EVS.

Yep, I don't ever say that one either. ANYWAY....)

No comments:

Post a Comment